Large Supply AHU’s
Large Supply AHU’s for Air Volumes Between 0,2–10 m³/s
Large air handling units are used mainly in machine rooms, garages, and other technical areas with demanding ventilation requirements. These units are usually floor-mounted eighter as one unit or in separate parts that lock together via ducts to create an entity in the final location. This makes it easier to hump the machine into place.
The exterior of each of our machine has been built with two layers of steel and insulated with 50 mm thick rock wool. The components include fluid coil or electric heater for heating, airtight dampers, filters, control panel and fans with EC-motors. We equip the assemblies with the necessary sensors for air pressure, velocity, quality, and temperature. Or – If it pleases You – we install the ones you provide.
- Prefilters for coarse dust and dirt.
- Pre-heating with glycol coil radiators.
- Cooling system with chilled water air conditioning or direct expansion.
- Thermostatic shunt mixing loop and operating pump.
- Variety of valves and gauges for managing the air pressure, velocity and quality.